Submit a site
Nobel Prizes in Chemistry
Instruments and Supplies
Personal and Class Pages
Lab and Experiment Safety
Labs and Demonstrations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1001 Periodic Table and Science Quiz Questions
- Quizzes for students in grade 3 to grade 12.
ACEchemistry.com: Alternative Computer Education for Chemistry
- A collection of interactive resources for chemistry sudents including lessons, games, quizzes and a message board.
- ACS education programs provide teachers from pre-kindergarten through college with a range of instructional materials to enhance their teaching.
Active Learning In Chemistry Education (ALICE)
- Students can become more active learners by using ALICE - a unique program of studies in first-year high school chemistry. The course material can be printed, photocopied, and given to students one chapter at a time. Each chapter of ALICE includes material to read, questions to answer, problems to solve, and many laboratory activities to perform.
Activities , Games and Quizzes in Chemistry
- Learn facts about the periodic table through quiz activities and games. Identify the chemical symbol given the element name, and the element name given the chemical symbol.
All Chemistry Trivia
- Multiple chemistry trivia quizzes.
American Plastics Council (APC) Classroom
- A description of the APC's educational programs and partnerships, including programs such as "Hands-on Plastics" and "Busy Busy Planet."
An Easy Approach to Solve Chemistry Problems
- Workbook for sale to be used an anciliary material in a Chemistry classroom. Intended to help students overcome the difficulties found by many in basic, honors and advanced placement (AP) chemistry courses.
- Thorough discussion of the science and pseudoscience of alternative water treatments as presented by a professional chemistry instructor.
Betha Chemistry Tutorial
- Designed to reinforce basic concepts of chemistry.
CHEM 13 News
- An informal magazine published by the Department of Chemistry at the University of Waterloo for teachers of introductory chemistry courses.
CHEMED-L Digest Archives
- Searchable digest for CHEMED-L, an unmoderated mailing list for chemical educators. The CHEMED-L mailing list is one of the busiest forums for chemical educators on the internet.
- Created to provide an interactive guide for high school chemistry students.
CTI Centre for Chemistry
- Educational resources and software.
Center for Chemistry Education
- Offerings include an array of products, services and free resources that emphasize the hands-on, minds-on nature of science for all ages.
- Online beginning chemistry course.
- Information and news about biology, chemistry, physics, geography, HTML, and soon BASIC.
- An NSF-supported curriculum development project, ChemCases is a web-based resource of curriculum supplements for teaching the second semester general chemistry course. Each case study features a number of the basic principles covered in a traditional general chemistry curriculum. These concepts are used to address the decisions that influence development of successful consumer, agricultural and pharmaceutical products.
- This site acts as a gathering place for teachers of ChemCom® to exchange information and files with each other. All ChemCom® teachers are invited to upload and download information, relating to the standard eight ChemCom® topics, that they have constructed and believe to be useful in the day to day teaching of this course.
- An annual chemistry competition for high school chemistry students in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia. The Chemathon competition is organized by a committee of area high school chemistry teachers and chemists, and is hosted by the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Maryland at College Park. There are no entry or registration fees.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor