Submit a site
Zoos and Public Aquariums
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A complete guide to the world of nature
- A guide to the world of nature arranged in a number of volumes on topics from rainforests to deserts, from butterflies to reptiles.
Academic Info: Zoology
- An annotated directory of Internet resources on Zoology.
- Created in early 1998 as a free, easy to use, yet expansive service with experts that can answer nearly any question.
Amazing Animal Facts
- Facts and trivia about animals.
ExZooberance - Celebrating the Animal Kingdom
- Animal store, animal news, virtual zoo, animal web cams, animal photo gallery, animal stories, zoo and aquarium directory, and animal web sites.
Information about animals
- Articles about all kinds of animals. New articles are added frequently.
Insects and friends
- An online nature magazine featuring wildlife, countryside and natural history images and news from Cheshire, Merseyside, and North Wales in the United Kingdom.
Internet Resource Guide for Zoology
- Index and guide to internet resources in the zoological and other related life sciences of interest to zoologists.
Marine Organisms at the Marine Biological Laboratory
- Marine biology research center in Woods Hole, Massachusetts. Includes marine organism index, articles and essays, image databases, and full-text books.
Michael's Zoology Page
- Animal facts, a career in zoology FAQ, and links to zoological resources.
- The interests and avocations of a couple of zoologists. Information and links on the topics of protected marine species (whales, dolphins, seals, sea lions, etc.), raptor biology and falconry, computational biology, artificial neural systems, evolutionary biology, and evolutionary computation.
The Exotic Animals: Care and Conservation Resource Site
- Links to sites on exotic animals, zoos, endangered species, conservation, training/operant conditioning, behavioral enrichment; as well as education, volunteer programs and career opportunities.
- A guide to gelatinous zooplankton of the U.S. Pacific Coast, with photos and information on jellyfish (true jellies), comb jellies, gelatinous molluscs and pelagic tunicates.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor