Submit a site
Transgenics and Cloning
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Avian Genetic Population Structure
- Studies in the advancement of population level genetic analyses in birds.
Behavior Genetics Association
- Promote scientific study of the interrelationship of genetic mechanisms and behavior, both human and animal.
- Major international centre for research on molecular and quantitative genetics of farm animals, and poultry science, with major programmes on the biology of reproduction, developmental biology and growth .
- Links, images, and information, including report on "Sperm-mediated gene transfer: advances in sperm cell research and applications" - from Murdoch Univ., Australia.
The DNA Diagnostic Institute
- An independent, non-profit research institution that conducts non-human population genetics studies using the most advanced molecular genetics tools.
The Friends of BLUP
- An Italian discussion group on animal genetics. BLUP is the acronym of Best Linear Unbiased Prediction, a genetic evaluation method.
- Database focussing on gene expression in the frog, xenopus laevis. Includes pictorial representations and expression domains.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor