Anomalies and Alternative Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Charlotte King Effect
- Site about a woman who claims to be able to predict volcanic eruptions and earthquakes due to hearing very low frequency sounds and feeling pains in her head.
Is the Brain Really Necessary?
- Article from "Science" magazine about John Lerner, a scientist who claimed to have discovered certain adults with "virtually no brain" who had above-average IQs.
- Brief account of his life and mystery.
Mandan Native Americans
- Simple history of the Mandan, interspersed with the legend that the Welsh had colonized North America and the Mandan were their descendents.
Maya, Aztec, Inca Lords of the Earth
- Variety of explanations claiming that Native Americans had a "universal language" and had contact with China, Egypt, and other world cultures.
Plain Talk on the Genetic Issue
- Essay by a white hobbyist arguing that the Narragansett and other American Indians are the descendants of recent Viking settlers.
Prince Madoc and the Mandans
- Site by an amateur historian tells the legend of Welsh prince Madoc colonizing the New World, and suggests that the reason the Mandan Indians were intelligent enough to build mounds is because they were descended from white people.
The Green Children of Banjos
- Account of the green-skinned children found in August 1887, near Banjos, Spain.
The Green Children of Woolpit
- An account of "Green Children".
The Sirius Mystery
- The story of the Dogon tribe's ancient knowledge of Sirius B, a star that was unknown to western scientists until the middle of the 19th century.
Unusual Phenomena Reports: Electric People
- Database of reports of "electric people" who can store high levels of electric charge, and cause electrical devices to malfunction. You can submit your own stories here.
Westward Ho !
- Prehistoric black explorers in Central and South America, "European" tribes in ancient China, and other anomalous peoples.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor