Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Worldwide Soil Jumpstation
- Resources on soil, soil science, and soil management. Huge list of links. Intended for agriculture and horticulture.
US Salinity Laboratory
- The United States Salinity Laboratory, a USDA National Laboratory for basic research on the chemistry, physics, biology, and assessment of salt-affected soil-plant-water systems. (Riverside CA USA)
USDA-NRCS National Soil Survey Center
- The National Soil Survey Center (NSSC) of the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) has a mission to provide soil survey program technical leadership and coordination, and state-of-the-art soil survey technology, standards, data, and expertise. The soil survey program helps people understand soils and their response to a variety of natural and human influences.
- United States Department of Agriculture - Natural Resources Conservation Service - Data and other resources on soils, soil taxonomy, U.S. soil surveys, related topics.
WWW Virtual Library - Soils and substrates
- Probably the most comprehensive resource
Warren County (Ohio) Soil & Water Conservation District
- Government agency dedicated to the conservation of soil and water resources. Website contains useful information on conservation techniques for farmland and rural and suburban communities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor