Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
- Industry Task Force II on 2,4-D research data web site.
- AGRO Projects tracks the progress of new agrochemicals through the R&D pipeline, providing an invaluable insight into global R&D trends and developments in crop protection.
Clemson University Pesticide Information Program
- Pesticide Impact Assessment Program, pesticide applicator training and safe pesticide use information for South Carolina pesticide applicators, homeowners and the general public.
Compendium of Pesticide Common Names
- Nomenclature information for each pesticide that has a common name approved by ISO. Plus classified lists of acaricides, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, nematicides and plant growth regulators.
Do It Yourself Pest Control
- Complete lines of do it your self-pest control products for all your pest control needs including animal traps.
EPA Acetochlor Review
- U.S. registration conditions, detection methods, usage targets and results, ground and surface water monitoring programs and their results.
Herbicides: Preemergent or Postemergent?
- Outlines the differences between preemergent and postemergent herbicides and ways they are used. Includes precautions to take.
- Comprehensive research site of the prevalent common pesticide lindane, its uses including treating lice/scabies, manufacturing, regulatory status. Discussion. References and links to scientific data regarding human health and ecotoxicity.
Office of Prevention, Pesticides and Toxic Substances
- Develops national strategies for toxic substance control and promotes pollution prevention and the publics right to know about chemical risks.
Pest Law Online - Pesticide News & Information
- News, information and regulatory resources on conventional, biological, biochemical and antimicrobial pesticides.
Pesticide List (in German)
- A detailed list of pesticides with name, formula, molecular weight and structural formula.
- Online browsable book by the Committee on Strategies for the Management of Pesticide Resistant Pest Populations.
Pesticide Safety Education Institute
- Designed to provide on-line instruction, teaching tools, and information to the public and pesticide safety educators.
Risk Management Internet Services
- Providing paid subscribers with information on controlling the hazards of pesticides.
Spray Drift Task Force
- Tools for predicting the drift of agricultural chemical sprays applied aerially, via ground application, or via irrigation systems.
The Home of Phosphine on the Web
- A collection of resources and research on phosphine as a chemical compound and as a fumigant.
Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs
- The Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs web site provides on-line education and information to applicators, consumers, students, and decision-makers seeking help with pesticide-related problems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor