Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Corn Gluten Meal Research
- Corn gluten meal is a natural preemergence herbicide for use on turf and organic crop production, also controls weeds in field crops. Covers scientific publications, patents, and links.
IPM Alabama - Commercial Turf
- Auburn University Cooperative Extension Service discusses imported fire ants, Japanese beetles, fall armyworms, mole crickets, sod webworms, brown patch, dollarspot, take-all root rot, and fairy ring of warm season turfgrasses.
Information of Nematodes that Affect Turf and lawns.
- Basic information on Nematodes and how they affect turfgrass and lawns. How to test and treat for nematodes.
Insect Parasitic Nematodes
- Insect Parasitic Nematodes may be right choice for controlling insect problem
Major Diseases of Turf Grasses in Western Canada
- Alberta Agriculture Food and Rural Development uses text and photos to discuss Anthracnose, brown patch, Pythium damping off, snow mold, and other fungus diseases of fescue, ryegrass, bentgrass, and Kentucky bluegrass.
Making Peace with Geese
- Urban goose populations are growing, and there's no ducking the issues large flocks raise. The problem affects backyards, public parks, and golf courses according to David L. Sperling writing in the Wisconsin Natural Resources magazine.
Mole Cricket Knowledgebase and Tutorials
- Biology, life cycles, chemical and biological control of mole crickets. University of Florida Department of Entomology and Nematology.
Pesticide Action Network North America (PANNA)
- Information to help with pest and pesticide problems, including safety to children, workers, and wildlife.
- How to get rid of slugs and snails using safe effective alternatives to environmentally dangerous bait.
Turfgrass Weed Management
- University of Georgia. Photo gallery and identification information on turfgrass weeds of golf courses, lawns, athletic fields, and other turf areas. Links to herbicide labels and MSDS sheets.
University of California Pest Management Guidelines: Turfgrass
- Articles and photos of weeds, diseases, insects, mites, and nematodes. Statewide Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Project.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor