Submit a site
Pests and Diseases
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Global Potato News
- An online source of potato related information featuring daily potato news updates, a directory of more than 800 links to relevant potato web sites, a globally distributed electronic newsletter containing information about online potato news events and a section for important potato publications.
International Potato Center (CIP)
- Works to enhance the cultivation, yield, processing, and consumption of potatoes, sweetpotato and other Andean roots and tubers that are in danger of extinction.
Managing Potatoes for Minimal Nitrogen Loss
- Management guidelines on crop rotation, variety selection, fertilizer recommendations and applications, and irrigation management.
- A fact and fun-filled newsletter all about potatoes which was published for over ten years.
Potato (Solanum tuberosum)
- Description, history of cultivation, global significance, and current research.
Potato Grower Magazine Online
- The official web site of Potato Grower Magazine. With information on chemical producers, equipment manufacturers, blight, irrigation equipment, advertising information, and a lot more.
Potato Petiole Sampling and Guidelines
- Contains sampling techniques, illustrations, interpretation of results, nitrates, phosphates.
Quantum Tubers Corporation, Delavan, Wisconsin
- A global company making a quantum leap in seed potato production through rapid-growth biotechnology for pathogen-free, virus-free, potato minitubers.
Spudman, Voice of the Potato Industry
- Online version of print magazine provides the latest industry news, an up to date calendar of events, a complete industry product guide, and a directory of potato-related links.
The Potato Then and Now
- Compendium of information on potato growing techniques, potato cultivation in history, and science and technology in potato production.
- News on a friendly potato gene known as ubiquitin7. Agricultural Research Service researchers snipped part of the gene, hooked it onto a soft-rot-fighting gene, and inserted this new combination into experimental 'potatoes'.
Vaccine In Potato Is Feasible
- News showing for the first time that an edible vaccine can safely trigger significant immune responses in people. In this research, volunteers ate bite-sized pieces of raw potato that had been genetically engineered to produce part of the toxin secreted by the Escherichia coli bacterium, which causes diarrhea.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor