Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Web-radio programming on agricultural and life science research, from US land-grant universities. Database can be searched by state and/or topic.
Resource Centre on Urban Agriculture and Forestry
- Provides resources for the integration of agriculture into urban planning. Website holds a number of papers and links to related sites.
Soil Climate Analysis Network
- SCAN is run by the USDA to monitor and record soil temperatures at a number of stations across the USA.
- Strategic tools and resources for the soybean industry.
Swiss Federal Research Station for Agroecology and Agriculture Zurich-Reckenholz
- Develops environmentally sound cultivation and production techniques which maintain soil fertility, cause minimal air and water pollution and allow high biodiversity as well as a varied landscape.
The Global Plant & Pest Information System
- A compendium of plant information maintained by the FAO. Enables user to find suitable crops for particular climates, soils, locations and other constraints.
The Long Paddock
- Australian climate information.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Homepage
- Agricultural and related information.
University of Missouri Soil & Plant Testing Laboratory
- Description of services of the laboratory.
World Agricultural Information Centre (WAICENT)
- Information management and dissemination on desertification, gender and sustainable development, food standards, animal genetic resources, post-harvest operations, agro-biodiversity and food systems in urban centres.
inforM - Information for Maryland
- The campus-wide information server for the University of Maryland. Offers a wide variety of information about student life, academic programs, and research projects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor