Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Resume and sample works of a current Ecuadorian artist.
- This site contains a wealth of information on the Quechua language and culture in general.
- The story of an American businessman held in a prison in Ecuador.
Fundacion de Waal
- A non-profit Dutch company with offices in Quito, Ecuador that brings financial support to organizations dedicated to helping children and disabled people.
Global Volunteers Ecuador
- Volunteers are needed to work with children of immense need in Ecuador. Global Volunteers is a private, nonprofit organization based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Hector Anibal Saltos
- Ecuadorian professor of engineering in Ambato. Contains links to Ecuadorian institutuions, media and universities.
Indigenous peoples in Ecuador on Abya Yala Net
- Indigenous peoples in Ecuador. Includes Amazon, people, pueblo people, organizations, movements, and other links.
Interational Society of Human Rights in Ecuador
- Features a small collection of links relating to human rights in the country, available in Spanish, Russian, and English.
Juan A. Cisneros qualified computer Ecuador technician
- Ecuador computer technician resume and services. Qualified as a systems expert technician, trained in NT, Windows tech, graduate of Microsoft, and has U.S. visa so can travel.
Milagro de Mindo
- A non profit organization which works with an orphanage in Mindo, Ecuador.
Monica Alarcon interpreter traductor
- Translator in Cuenca, Ecuador. Can do translations, process work, and immigration work.
- Local news, information, events, forums, opinion of the runas(indigenous people) and eveything related to Otavalo in Ecuador.
Pablo Gonzalez - Electrical Engineer
- Resume and services of an electrical engineer in Cuenca, Ecuador. Provides electrical engineering, computer engineering and computer distributing services.
Reforesting to Save Co2
- Forestation Program in Ecuador to sequester and absorb atmospheric CO2 carbon dioxide working with Ecuadorian peasant community groups to plant trees for cleaner air.
SIFAT Ecuador Medical Team
- Christian team working many hours to provide optical, medical, and dental services to over 600 needy people in the villages of Custag, Guantul, and Caliata.
Vernacular Language Program
- linguistic and cultural heritage of the Tsachila (Colorados) of coastal Ecuador.
Welcome on a trip to Ecuador
- includes photos of Andes, Amazonia and Galapagos; music clips; history, geography, and cultural information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor