Submit a site
Business and Economy
Society and Culture
Maps and Views
Travel and Tourism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Guide to Solomon Islands
- WorldSkip.com, Inc. is devoted to bringing the online consumer access to news,information,products and services from Solomon Islands.
Dive Adventures Solomon Islands
- Underwater adventures, with pages on Gizo, Munda, Honiara, and Uepi.
Ministry of Commerce, Employment and Tourism
- Solomon Islands government site to help tourism, ecotourism, ecoforestry, businesses & handicrafts.
Orbit's Solomon Islands Travel Guide
- Tourism information, including diving and island-hopping.
- The official web site.
Solomon Islands Guide
- Solomon Islands Guide is a complete source of information about tourism, travel information, maps, accommodations, activities, country facts, history, transportation.
Solomon Islands travel guide
- Comprehensive Solomon Islands travel information and vacation planner - accommodation, lodging, cruising, yachting, diving, fishing, maps, tourist attractions and adventure activities.
- Share the many and varied areas of interest in the Pacific Islands with an "Aussie Island Addict".
UN System-Wide Earthwatch: Solomon Islands
- Environmental information and statistics, including details for individual islands in the group.
Underwater Photography of Nico Mostert
- Primarily macro and fish portrait photography from a trip (October 1997) to the Solomon Islands.
Vaturanga Home Page
- This site covers the anthropology of the Vaturanga people, who live in Northwest Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor