Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information on the North Island Hector's Dolphin the facilities for people to report their sightings.
Nature and Co New Zealand
- Topics such as New Zealand's natural environment, national parks, wildlife, the people, outdoors and eco-tours are covered.
Naturespace New Zealand
- Dedicated to our natural heritage and the people who care about it.
New Zealand Archaeological Association Inc.
- The objectives of the NZAA are to promote and foster research into the archaeology of New Zealand. The NZAA runs a Site Recording Scheme, which contains the records of over 40000 archaeological sites. The records are used for the purpose of research and protection of the sites.
New Zealand Landcare Groups
- Links to Landcare Groups in New Zealand.
New Zealand Region of the Hydrographic Society
- A sub-branch of the Australasian Branch of the Hydrographic Society with members representing the fields of hydrography, oceanography, geophysics, civil engineering and associated disciplines at all levels of expertise.
New Zealand Standard and Daylight Time
- Background information.
North Otago Sustainable Land Management Group (NOSLAM)
- Aims to have North Otago recognised in the market place, both nationally and internationally, as a community operating sustainable farming systems.
Public Access New Zealand Inc
- Formed in 1992 to counter a major shift towards privatisation of public lands and waters, with consequent loss of public recreational rights.
Resource Management Law Association
- The object of the Association is to promote within New Zealand an understanding of resource management law and its implementation and multi-disciplinary framework; excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Royal Society of New Zealand
- News, events, and publications relating to the societys aim of the advancement of science and technology.
Technology New Zealand
- Designed to help New Zealand businesses develop and adopt new technology. Part of the Foundation for Research Science and Technology (FRST).
The Sextant Information Management Tool
- A tool that helps groups in the science and technology sectors manage and coordinate their research and development by allowing members of the various sectors to see at a glance the interconnections between science activities, outputs, applications, and perceived commercial benefits. Databases include biotoxins, mussel industry, health care, and seafood.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor