Submit a site
Conditions and Diseases
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Wellness programs and corporate challenges that are cost effective and easily administered for companies who want to create happy, healthy and productive workplaces.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Children's Health Camps - Te Puna Whaiora
- The New Zealand Foundation for Child and Family Health and Development provide a caring, supportive and healthy environment where children aged between 5 and 12 years receive training in social skills, peer relationships, and are provided with time out and respite care
Clinical Trials Research Unit
- The unit conducts a research programme primarily concerned with the causes, prevention and treatment of common cardiovascular diseases.
Crown Public Health
- A public health service provider provides specific services affecting various population groups in NZ.
- Fee based virtual clinic. Online consultations with medical Doctors available.
Enigma Health Care Information Publishing
- Provides online medical bookstore, healthcare review journals, newsletters, New Zealand Health Care directory, conference and contract databases.
- Information, links and articles relating to Maori Health.
- One of the social marketing health initiatives in NZ. They manage three brands representing priority health issues (Smokefree, SunSmart and Street-Skills).
Health and Disability Commissioner
- Te Toihau Hauora, Hauatanga, an independent agency working to promote and protect the rights of consumers of health services and disability support services, and to facilitate the fair, simple, speedy and efficient resolution of complaints relating to the infringement of those rights.
Innovations in Health and Disability Services in New Zealand
- Provides up to date information on developments in service delivery in New Zealand, links to a wide range of material about health and disability service innovations, provides a place for communities, providers, funders, policy-makers and anyone else who is interested to discuss the issues.
Medical Laboratory Southland
- Offers a wide range of diagnostic tests in the disciplines of Biochemistry, Haematology, Immunology, Microbiology and Histology/Cytology.
- New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority.
Ministry of Health
- Manatu Hauora, the place you can find out the latest New Zealand health issues.
NZ Health Online
- New Zealanders' health services: news, doctor search, health guide, jobs, conferences and other information.
New Zealand Disabilities Resource Centre
- Services for people with disabilities in New Zealand. Information, design, transport, seating, research and funding services for people with disabilities in New Zealand.
New Zealand Doctor Online
- News and information for family doctors.
New Zealand Guidelines Group
- Established to develop common language and expectations regarding best practice clinical guidelines in the health and disability sector.
New Zealand Health Information Service
- A group within the Ministry of Health responsible for the collection and dissemination of health-related information.
New Zealand Health Online
- The Health Network provides a large database of common health topics, a directory of over 4000 health professionals. You can ask our online health professionals questions relating to your health or use our guides for more information.
New Zealand Medical Association
- Pan-professional medical organisation. News and issues relating to the medical profession, the NZ Medical Journal, a guide for Patients, discussion forums, and links to worldwide online medical resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor