Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
FAO Programme for Sustainable Development in the South Pacific
- The Consultation is one of the major steps taken by FAO and SPREP in relation to the UN Global Conference Programme of Action on the Sustainable Development of Small Island Developing States.
Knowledge Assessment: Case Study of the Pacific Islands
- Knowledge is a fundamental factor in creating economic value in developing countries. At the same time, there are concerns that, without some appropriate policy measures, the knowledge revolution might also contribute to increasing inequality between those who have necessary access and capabilities and those who do not.
Micronesia and South Pacific Program
- The program was established in 1988 at the University of Oregon (USA) to assist with the development of sustainable communities in the Pacific islands.
Pacific Islands Small Business Development Center Network Online
- Economic statistics, economic forecasts and business information on the U.S. affiliated Pacific Islands. The Pacific Islands Small Business Development Center Network provides in-depth assistance to established or prospective businesses that operate or plan to operate in the U. S. afiiliated Pacific Islands.
South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission (SOPAC)
- SOPAC's mission is to improve the well being of the peoples of Pacific island member countries through the application of geoscience to the management and sustainable development of their non-living resources.
South Pacific Trade Commission (SPTC)
- The SPTC's mission is to enhance the economic and social well-being of the people of the South Pacific, in support of the efforts of the national member governments, through a wide range of activities, including the facilitation of export and industry development, foreign investment attraction, cost effective import procurement and human resource development.
The Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC)
- Serving Island development in 22 Pacific Island countries and territories. Formerly the Pacific Island Commission. English/Français.
United Nations Development Programme - Suva Office
- UNDP Resident Representative and UN Resident Coordinator's office for Fiji, Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor