Society and Culture
Submit a site
University of Vermont Faculty
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employes (IATSE) Local 919
- Stagehands in Vermont's live entertainment industry.
National Treasury Employees Union - Chapter 19
- News, and information on tax and work policies.
United Association of Journeyman and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry - Local 693
- News, guestbook, and basic information about the Plumbing, Piping, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Professionals union.
United Employees at the University of Vermont
- Union representing service and maintenance staff at the University of Vermont. Affiliated with the UE union as local 267.
Vermont Livable Wage Campaign
- Frequently asked questions, analysis of working incomes, and organizing and actions in the state.
Vermont Musicians' Association - Local 351
- Office location and contact information, dues, and officers of this state chapter of the American Federation of Musicians.
Vermont National Education Association (NEA)
- Representing 9,200 public school teachers and education workers in the state of Vermont.
Vermont Society of Professional Engineers
- Devoted exclusively to the professional, ethical, economic, and social well-being of Vermont professional engineers.
Vermont State Employees' Association
- News, calendar of events, member information, political action and aboiut the non-profit, member-run labor organization which represents its members as a collective bargaining agent.
Vermont State Labor Council AFL-CIO
- Represents 20,000 active and retired workers in the state organized in 85 local unions.
Vermont State Nurses Association
- Union representing Registered Nurses in the state of Vermont.
XPDNC: Labor Links
- Links to online state labor sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor