Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Information on tourism and business in the state.
Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Information on land use planning, historic preservation, community development and housing programs.
Energy Efficiency Division
- Part of the Department of Public Service, working to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy in the state through several forums, including regulatory, legislative, informational and educational.
Office of the Vermont Secretary of State
- Government information and documents. Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing quality government services.
State of Vermont
- Official home page for the Green Mountain State.
State of Vermont Department of Liquor Control
- Information on alcohol education, licensing, enforcement retail operations, and the administration of the department.
The Vermont Legislature
ThinkVermont.com: Vermont Department of Economic Development
- Offers a list of the business services and information available to the Vermont business community through the department and its partners.
Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Vermont Business Assistance Network
- Online registry of state businesses, bid opportunities, calendar of events and information about doing business in the state, from the Government Marketing Assistance Center.
Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council
- State police academy. General information, staff, registration, employment, council, reports, departments and links.
Vermont Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Seasons, license fees, fish and wildlife board, education, news releases, game reports, and links.
Vermont Department of Health
- The state's public health agency, works to protect and improve the health of the population through core public health functions. Core public health functions are those activities that lay the groundwork for healthy communities.
Vermont Department of Labor and Industry
- Information on the department's mission to provide for the safety, protection and welfare of people where they work, live and play, in a manner that is fair, consistent, supportive and professional.
Vermont Department of Libraries
Vermont Department of Public Safety
- Includes information for Vermont State Police, Vermont Emergency Management, Criminal Justice Services, boating safety course, snowmobile safety course
Vermont Department of Public Service
- A regulatory agency whose responsibilities include oversight of the telecommunications industry in Vermont.
- Vermont Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research.
Vermont Early Childhood Workgroup
- Central resource for early learning issues for professionals, programs, and organizations as well as parents and children.
Vermont Emergency Management
- Striving to lessen the effects of disaster on the lives and property of the people of Vermont through leadership, coordination and support in the four phases of emergency management: mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor