Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Links to the text of the rules, a search engine for finding particular rules, and information on pending rules.
Attorney General Opinions
- Legal opinions issued by the attorney general's office. The opinions are listed by number rather than by topic, making it difficult to find an opinion by subject.
BYU Law Library
- A list of legal research links.
- Citizen-usable legal forms provided by the Utah courts for common legal procedures such as obtaining protective orders, making small claims court complaints, and calculating child support.
- Governor's executive orders and proclamations, organized by year.
Researching Legislative History
- How to research legislative intent and legislative history.
University of Utah Law Library
- A list of Utah law-related legal resources.
Utah Constitution and Utah Code
- A starting point for searching the text of the Utah Constitution and the Utah Code.
Utah Law Sources
- Links to sources for statutory and appellate law, municipal codes, law reviews, legal forms, and court information.
Utah State Bar Links
- The bar's list of law-related Internet resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor