Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An Austin, Texas based non profit organization that represents the disabled community, including special education. The emphasis is to devote resources to the most significant problems identified by the disability community.
Aggie Guide-Dogs and Service-Dogs
- (AGS) Student service organization formed to 1)educate the community and other students about the purpose and values of having guide-dogs and service-dogs and 2)support organizations like the Southwest Guide Dog Foundation and Canine Companions for Independence.
All Walks of Life
- Collects data, publishes reports, and offers educational presentations in order to prevent violence against the disabled.
American Council of the Blind of Texas
- ACBT is a chapter of the national organization of the American Council of the Blind. ACBT represents the interests of blind and visually impaired Texans.
Texas Commission for the Blind
- Goals are to assist Texans who are blind or visually impaired to (1) secure or maintain employment in careers consistent with their capabilities and (2) live as independently as possible consistent with their skills, abilities and interests.
Texas Fiesta Educativa - Project P.O.D.E.R.
- Community based organization providing information, support, and training services for multicultural families of youth aged 1-21 who have a disability
Texas Hearing and Service Dogs
- Training and placement of dogs for the hearing impaired or disabled.
Texas Rehabilitation Commission
- The primary state agency for Texas for retraining/rehabilitation services for people with disabilities.
Texas State Independent Living Council
- Mission: to promote the philosophy of independent living and to promote the expansion of quality consumer directed independent living service programs statewide.
Texas Workers Comp Advisor Newsletter
- Covers all aspects of the workers compensation system in Texas.
Travel for the Disabled
- Information for disabled travelers. Cruise ship stats, national parks and historical places accessible information, product information and messageboard.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor