Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Texas Criminal defense lawyer (Abogado)
- Texas Criminal defense lawyer defends all felonies, misdemeanors, violent crimes. (Abogado defensor criminal: crímenes, delitos menores, crímenes Violentos y crimen Juvenil) Español. Dallas, Ft Worth
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2000 Table of Offenses
- Lists the possible punishments for each Penal Code offense in Texas.
Animal Law of Texas
- Section of the State Bar of Texas. Includes membership, seminars, announcements, and contact information.
Computer Crimes Law
- Information on the Computer Crimes Law, a part of the Texas Penal Code, for the state of Texas.
Gammel's The Laws of Texas (Volumes 1-10)
- Published from 1822-1897. Compile documents from the time of colonization through statehood, including congressional and legislative sessions, constitutions, selected journals of the constitutional conventions, and early colonization laws. All of the pages are available in .pdf format.
Juvenile Law Section
- The Juvenile Law Section of the State Bar of Texas. Not just for lawyers. Resources and recent Texas cases for juveniles.
Office of the Attorney General of Texas
- The official home page of the Texas Attorney General. Keyword database available for AG's opinions and open records decisions. Find child support evaders in Texas.
- The Texas Penal Code listed by chapter.
State Bar of Texas
- Includes news, attorney discipline, attorney search, bar information and resources, and section information.
State Legal Materials - Texas
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
Texas Administrative Code - List of Titles
- A compilation of all the state agency rules in Texas.
Texas Government Code
- Statutes on the duties of Texas governmental bodies.
Texas Judicial Server
- Directory of the state court system in Texas. Has appellate court case information search.
Texas Law Information Resource Center
- Texas State Statutes online along with interesting sites from around the country.
Texas Law Librarians
- Interface for conducting legal research and reference activities on the Web, with an emphasis on Texas law. Includes links to federal law resources, Texas law resources, reference resources, international law resources, state law resources, resources for law librarians, and links to legal and business forms.
- Links to the Texas Family Code, Education Code, Alcoholic Code, Civil Practices and Remedies Code, Parks and Wildlife Code, Health and Safety Code, and Vernon's Civil Statutes.
Texas Legal Research Internet Sites
- The goal of this page, Texas Legal Research Links, is to provide the most comprehensive set of links to Texas legal information resources (with select exceptions for sites at a national or regional level) which may be of interest to the Texas lawyer.
- A weekly publication that serves as the notice bulletin of state agency rulemaking. Contains emergency, proposed, and adopted rules; notices of withdrawn and repealed rules; and notices of rule review and other information submitted by state agencies for publication.
The Texas Constitution
- Includes index, search, and download capabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor