Society and Culture
Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Artists for Daniel Faulkner
- Musical artists united to raise awareness for the case of the slain police officer. Includes partial list of artists and concert information.
Daniel Faulkner Memorial MC Run
- Annual charity motorcycle ride to raise funds for police survivors' organizations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Photo archive assembled by the Faulkner family's attorney, talk show host Michael A. Smerconish.
Fraternal Order of Police: Danny Faulkner
- Biography of the slain officer, list of organizations and individuals known to support Jamal, and archive of FOP press releases.
Justice For Police Officer Daniel Faulkner
- Provides rebuttals to information presented by those protesting Mumia Abu-Jamal's trial and sentencing, articles and analyses supporting the 1982 findings, and a map (not to scale) of the crime scene.
Justice for Daniel Faulkner: Mumia Trial Transcripts
- Court records of the 1982 trial, in both PDF and HTML format, and flyers protesting the delays of the execution.
Left Watch - Mumia Abu Jamal
- Archive of articles supportive of Mumia's trial and conviction, by conservative opponents of the death penalty. Includes links to offsite articles with complementary views.
Mumia Must Die
- News story and photos of the dedication of the Police Officer Daniel Faulkner Memorial Highway.
Nada Mucho: Daniel Faulkner
- Editorial column observing that those supporting Mumia could protest rigged trials more effectively by uniting behind a more obviously innocent prisoner.
Officer.com: Ben and Jerry's Boycott
- Calls for a boycott of the ice cream company, which supports those who are using the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal to protest the death penalty.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor