Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Review of Film on Branch Davidians at Waco
- Raises questions about a documentary film and suggests violation of human rights in the Waco incident.
Rights for All, Amnesty International's campaign on the United States of America
Save the Montagnard People, Inc. (STMP)
- Organization helping Montagnards of Vietnam's Central Highlands fight religious and political persecution and settle refugees.
The Boyertown Area Unity Coalition
- A grass-roots human rights organization whose mission is to create and nurture a caring community in which respect for all persons young and old is cultivated and in which bigotry is rejected.
The Constitutional Defense web page
- Resources on constitutional rights.
United States Local Transgender Organizations
- Information about state and local organizations and resources for the transgender community.
United States: Punishment and Prejudice: Racial Disparities in the War on Drugs
- The U.S. war on drugs has been waged overwhelmingly against black Americans, Human Rights Watch charges in this report which includes the first state-by-state analysis of the role of race and drugs in prison admissions.
When One Conviction May Mean Losing The Right To Vote Forever
- Losing the Vote, produced in collaboration between Human Rights Watch and The Sentencing Project, presents the first fifty-state survey of the effect of laws taking away the right to vote from people convicted of a felony.
Women's Institute for Leadership Development for Human Rights
- Provides human rights education, engages in public advocacy, and collaborates on the adoption and implementation of international human rights standards in the United States.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor