Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Local union no.104 SMWIA
- Information for union sheet metal workers on classes, benefits, political information, and the International Training Institute.
SMWIA Local 38 Southeastern NY & Western CT
- Upcoming events, union news, information on political action and training and a message board for sheet metal workers.
SMWIA Local 108 Los Angelos, Ca
- Includes history, apprenticeship and training information and contacts.
SMWIA Local 162 Sacramento, CA
- Representing sheet metal workers in 18 counties. Site includes a list of unionized manufacturers, news for working families and "Why you should join a union."
SMWIA Local 25 Carlstadt, NJ
- Includes upcoming events and information on training programs and member benefits.
SMWIA Local 265 Dupage County, IL
- Information for union sheet metal workers.
SMWIA Local 273's JATC, Ventura CA
- Information on contarcts, apprenticeship, wage and benefits, courses and history.
SMWIA Local 28 Metropolitan New York and Long Island.
- Includes a discussion board and information on apprenticeship school, retirement, welfare and health information and political aciton.
SMWIA Local 33 Northern Ohio and West Virginia
- Includes information about the union, how to organize, political action and other items of interest to sheet metal workers.
SMWIA Local 40 Hartford, CT
- Site includes organizational information, political action, worker education and news on employee benefits.
SMWIA Local 46 Rochester, NY
- Contact information, trade instruction, upcoming events and other items for unionized sheet metal workers.
SMWIA Local 464 Ponca City, Ok
- Contact information and resources for sheet metal workers.
SMWIA Local 5
- Represents sheet metal workers in Knoxville, Tennessee. Includes e-mail and contact information.
SMWIA, Local 213 Boise, Idaho
- Information for unionized sheet metal workers including legislator ratings, labor history, "Why join or form a union?" as well as apprenticeship information.
Sheet Metal Contractors of Central Ohio
- Represents sheet metal contractors in the Columbus and Dayton, Ohio and Huntington, West Virginia areas who utilize craftsmen from SMWIA Local Union #24.
Sheet Metal Training Center Local 16
- Information on apprenticeship and pre-apprenticeship opportunities as well as continuing education in Portland, Oregon. Union Sheet Metal Workers.
Sheet Metal Workers International Association Local 18
- Covers the state of Wisconsin with nine contract areas.
Sheet Metal Workers Local 17
- Represents over 2000 skilled tradespeople in the Boston area.
Sheet Metal Workers Local 19
- Located in Philadelphia, PA. Site includes information on health and welfare and courses for new journeypersons.
Sheet Metal Workers Local 7
- Information about establishing and maintaining desirable working conditions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor