Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Democracy In The Workplace
- Promoting a PACE union organizing drive in International Paper Corporation, this site was created in Lexington, Ky. by plant personnel.
International Paper Hall of Shame
- PACE union organizing site for the workers of International Paper in Lexington, Kentucky. Site exposes toxic dumping and other practices by International Paper.
International Paper Lexington Index
- On this site you will find contract language on union seniority, grievance procedures and a real arbitration case from start to finish. Site is for members of the Lexington Plant Union, a local of PACE.
International Paper Lexington Plant Union Homepage
- Union organizing website.
- Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union. Formed in 1999 by a merger of the United Paperworkers Intl. Union (UPIU) and the Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers Intl. Union (OCAW). PACE represents over 320,000 workers in the US and Canada.
- Representing over 500 energy workers in Ponca City, OK.
PACE Local 237
- Employees at Northwest Forest Paper Products in Tacoma, Washington.
PACE Local 5-0348
- Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers Local Union in Kansas City, KS. Represents workers at the Williams Pipeline Company, Panhandle Eastern Pipeline Company (CMS Energy), Amoco, Jesco and Gas Distribution.
PACE Local 8-0652
- Union representing chemical, energy and industrial workers in Idaho.
PACE Snakeriver Local #8-990
- Represents paperworkers in Snakeriver, Washington.
Paper-Allied Chemical and Energy Local 5-0654
- Represents workers at Texaco and Atlantic Richfield in Oklahoma.
- Reform group which began in the UPIU paperworkers and continues in the new union PACE. Reform Now strives to transform PACE from business unionism to social unionism.
UPIU - United Paperworkers International Union
- Represents 250,000 workers in the pulp and paper industry in the US and Canada. UPIU has merged with several other unions to form the Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union (PACE).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor