Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CWA Local 6320
- Information on organizing new work places, general information about the labor movement, and several pages of information for members of the Local.
CWA Local 6450
- Union representing workers at AT&T and Lucent Technologies in Kansas City, MO.
CWA Local 6505
- Representing workers at Southeastern Bell in eastern Arkansas. List of officers, by-laws, calendar of events, and contact information.
CWA Local 7019
- Representing 4500 members from Phoenix (metro) Arizona north to the Utah border and into eastern New Mexico in the printing sector, telecommunications, social work and the Unified Crafts Association.
CWA Local 7050
- Communications Workers of America local union representing communications and technology workers in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.
CWA Local 7400
- Represents telecommunications workers in Omaha, Nebraska.
CWA Local 7803
- Represents telecom workers in Tacoma Valley, Washington.
CWA Local 7804
- Representing telecom workers at Lucent Technologies, AT&T and US West in the greater Tacoma, Washington area.
CWA Local 7812
- Represents workers in the telecommunications industry in Vancouver, Washington.
CWA Local 9413
- Members are employed in the telecommunications industry, printing and news media, state government. Represents workers throughout the state of Nevada as well as members in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe area of California.
CWA Local 9415
- Represents workers in Northern California, Nevada and Hawaii with special expertise in technical and call center workers.
CWA Northern California - Nevada Council
- Council of local unions affiliated with the Communications Workers of America in Nevada and northern California.
Communication Workers of America Local 6377
- Represents workers at Western Union and AT&T. Office is in Bridgetown, MO.
Communication Workers of America, Idaho State Council
- Council consisting of CWA locals 7603, 7610 and 7621.
Communications Workers of America
- CWA represents 630,000 workers in telecommunications, printing and news media, public service, health care, and other industries.
Communications Workers of America Local 2101
- Union representing approximately 2400 workers in the Baltimore area who are employed by Bell Atlantic, Bell Atlantic Communications & Construction Services, Inc. (BACCSI), AT&T, Lucent Technologies, Hudson General and the Community Colleges of Baltimore County.
Communications Workers of America Local 3672 Workers of America Local 3672
- Represents telecommunications workers in Hickory/Madison, NC.
GSEU CWA Local 1188
- Graduate Student Employees Union, CWA 1188, representing the TA's and GA's of the State University of New York campuses.
Minnesota Newspaper Guild/Typographical Union CWA
- Representing over 1100 employees at the Saint Paul Pioneer Press, Star Tribune, Catholic Spirit, Union Advocate, the Duluth Labor World and Minneapolis Labor Review.
Mississippi Alliance of State Employees/CWA Local 3570
- The largest public workers' union in Mississippi, representing over 2000 workers in various state agencies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor