Submit a site
Fossils and Paleontology
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
OSU Water Connection
- Provides information on Oregon water and watershed topics. Also offers citizens access to Oregon State University scientists and extension agents.
- Agricultural production statistics and recommended agricultural products for each county.
Oregon Department of Geology
- Offerings include information on geologic and coastal hazards, oil and gas in Oregon, mined land reclamation, and the "Nature of the Northwest Information Center."
Oregon Flora Project
- Developing a new flora for the state of Oregon as well as providing a checklist of vascular plants and an online plant atlas available to the public.
Oregon Water Resources Department
- Statistics and information about water useage, conservation, rights, laws, and programs. Links to other natural resource sites available.
The Coastal Landscape Analysis and Modeling Study (CLAMS)
- Describes a multi-disciplinary research effort to analyze the ecological, economic, and social consequences of forest policies of in the Oregon Coast Range. Includes resource maps, data, publications and other information.
The Great Blue Heron
- An educational resource for Backyard Birders with information on The Columbia Slough in Portland, Oregon.
Umatilla Comprehensive Monitoring Program
- Program to provide information on changes to the environment during the period of construction, operation, and closure of the U.S. Army Umatilla Chemical Demilitarization Facility in Oregon.
- A charitable non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon, providing educational programs in ecology. Field activities include studies of Cascade streams and mountain ecology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor