Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AFSCME Local 328
- Represents over 3200 employees of OHSU, Oregon Health Sciences University, in Portland, Oregon.
Albertina Kerr Centers
- Provides critical services for our community from family adoption services to independent living programs for adults with developmental disabilities to counseling for children who have been severely abused.
American Fisheries Society - Greater Portland Chapter
- Conservation and public policy of the fishery resources and ecosystem in the lower Columbia River and tributaries.
- for people who care about animals
Audubon Society of Corvallis
- actively involved in birdwatching, field trips, conservation, bluebird preservation, Christmas bird counts, school programs, and many other activities.
Audubon Society of Portland
Bergfreunde Ski Club
- Non-profit sports and social club led by volunteers that hold activity and recreational events around Portland, Oregon.
- Portland, OR. We take used books to various organizations that have a need for them but don't have the resources. We will find a home for your used books.
- Provides information about the council, the program, activities, and camps.
City Club of Portland
- Non-profit public affairs and research organization with list of membership activities, news calendar, and seminar schedule.
Columbia River Newfoundland Club
- Membership and events information, as well as many links to Newfoundland sites. OR.
Greater Portland Aquarium Society
- Club information, upcoming events, special studies, and links to other regional and national organizations.
Hugs For Homeless Animals
- a nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to homeless and displaced animals
International Refugee Center of Oregon
- provides services throughout Portland for newly arrived refugees and immigrants.
League of Woman Voters: Portland, Oregon
Montavilla Neighborhood Association
- Official site of the Montavilla Neighborhood Association of Portland, Oregon. It includes event calendar, newsletter, and discussion area.
NAMI of Multnomah County - Portland, Oregon
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill - Support, Education and Advocacy
National Missing Children's Locate Center
Oregon Business Association
- OBA provides non-partisan, statewide business leadership that ensures Oregons long-term economic competitiveness. OBA promotes public policies to benefit all regions of the state by offering a range of services, advocacy, education and research.
Oregon Entrepreneur's Foundation
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor