Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants, Ohio Chapter
- A non-profit, prisoner advocacy organization that focuses on educating the Ohio public and elected leaders about the increasing need for responsible prison management.
- A coalition of businesses, consumers, associations and community organizations committed to public policies that promote and foster real competition in the telecommunications industry.
County Auditors' Association of Ohio (CAAO)
- Organization aimed at improving the quality of work conducted by County Auditors in the state of Ohio.
County Commissioners' Association of Ohio (CCAO)
- Founded in 1880 to promote the best practices and policies in the administration of county government in the state of Ohio. Provides legislative representation, technical assistance, and educational opportunities for county commissioners and their staffs.
County Engineers Association of Ohio (CEAO)
- Organization promoting cooperation and best practices among county engineers in the state of Ohio.
County Treasurers Association Of Ohio
- An organization that exchanges experiences and ideas, assists in the enactment of legislation and provides professional education.
- Organization formed to educate community, business and elected leaders on telecommunications issues and to encourage investment in telecommunications networks.
John XXIII Head Start
- Program provides preschool child care and developmental programs, and provides services for low income families.
New Housing Opportunities, Inc.
- Provides housing to people with substance abuse or mental illness in Warren, Clinton, and Clermont Counties of Ohio.
Ohio Association of Adult Day Services
- strengthens the ability of members to offer quality adult day services by providing education, advocacy and leadership.
Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- A statewide organization dedicated to strengthening the effectiveness of the charitable nonprofit sector in Ohio.
Ohio Chess Association
- The OCA is the official state affiliate of the United States Chess Federation (USCF).
Ohio Child Conservation League
- Is a non-profit, non-sectarian, educational organization whose members are interested in educating mothers on all aspects of parenthood.
Ohio Family and Children First
- A partnership of government and community agencies, created by law, to improve services for children in Ohio. Includes resources, mission and calendar.
Ohio Greyhound Placement, Inc.
- A volunteer-run organization dedicated to placing retired racers in qualified homes.
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
- Non-profit corporation that promotes friendship for those interested in the collection, possession, and use of arms by responsible persons.
Ohio Hunger Task Force
- The organization's mission is to enhance the well-being of Ohio's children and families by meeting immediate child nutrition needs and advocating for the elimination of hunger through education.
Ohio Investigators Association
- An association for state investigators and law enforcement personnel dedicated to encouraging cooperation between members and their agencies.
Ohio Lakefront Group
- Organization representing the rights of lakefront owners in the State of Ohio, against the ODNR.
Ohio Leadership Institute
- A non profit organization dedicated to providing leadership opportunities for Ohio's youth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor