Submit a site
Fossils and Paleontology
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Ohio's free environmental newspaper.
Archaeological Society of Ohio
- Organized to discover and conserve archaeological sites and material within the state of Ohio.
Building Environment Council of Ohio
- A non-profit professional association interested in problems within buildings arising from pollutants in and immediately around buildings.
Division of Water - Ohio
- Collects data on surface and ground water, produces maps, regulates construction of dams, operates canal systems, and administers floodplain management program.
East Central Ohio Audubon Society
- Serving the counties of Coshocton, Fairfield, Knox, Licking, Muskingum, and Perry. Provides chapter overview, newsletter and birding resources.
Frogs and Toads of Ohio
- An introduction to the natural history of the frogs and toads of the state.
Highest Named Summits of Ohio
- List of summits with elevations above 1000 feet and locations.
Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Mission in to protect human health and the environment through responsible regulation. Site provides publications, calendar, and news releases.
Ohio Statewide Environmental Network
- Purpose is to formalize a network of existing Ohio technical assistance organizations and agencies so that they may better provide environmental assistance to small- and medium-sized manufactures.
Ohio Turnpike Astronomers Association
- Unofficial site presenting newsletter, bulletin board, and contact details.
Ohio's Conservancy Districts
- Division of water fact sheet supplied by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
Ohio's Wildlife Areas
- Wildlife maps of Ohio, divided by regions.
- Promotes the low-cost distribution of US Government civilian satellite data for public use.
Otter Creek in Northwood, Ohio
- Provides information about the heavy industrial use zoning of land affecting the headwaters of Otter Creek, a tributary of Lake Erie.
Planet Ohio WebRing
- A ring of Ohio web sites on astronomy, birding, butterflies, gardening, herpetology, mycology, spiders, and wildflowers.
The Birds of Ohio
- A checklist of Ohio bird species.
Watchable Wildlife Viewing Sites
- A program designed to enhance wildlife viewing opportunities for the public across the state. Provides a listing of 80 sites throughout Ohio broken down into district divisions.
Where to Have Your Water Tested
- State of Ohio list of approved testing laboratories.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor