Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Commerce of the Prairies
- Contains an online version of Josiah Gregg's two-volume book chronicling the history and commerce of the Santa Fe Trail.
Corazon de los Camino
- Provides a map of the Santa Fe Trail, photos of historical markers, scenes in northern New Mexico and on the high plains, and other historical information.
CyberTrail: The Santa Fe Trail
- Current day spots along the Santa Fe Trail (through Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and to New Mexico).
Historical Markers: Meeting of Becknell and Gallegos
- Photos of two historical markers celebrating the meeting of William Becknell with Captain Pedro Ignacio Gallegos in 1821 marking the beginning of the opening of the Santa Fe Trail.
Santa Fe Trail History
- Provides a history of the Santa Fe Trail that was used to connect Missouri and New Mexico.
Santa Fe Trail Net
- Historic and contemporary development along the Santa Fe Trail.
Santa Fe Trail Report
- Contains a 1912 report written by a committee to develop an accurate map of the Santa Fe Trail through the state of Kansas.
The Heart of the Santa Fe Trail
- Information about the routes taken while traveling west on the Sante Fe Trail.
The Interactive Santa Fe Trail
- Travel through Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and New Mexico along the Santa Fe Trail, past and present.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor