Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Outdoor webcam shows a series of photos of a cabin somewhere in the Northwest Angle.
Flag Island Webcam
- View of Lake of the Woods from Flag Island, Minnesota. Camera updates every hour from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. File is sent via radiotelephone 35 miles to a receiver where it is transferred to the Internet and a server in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Also a series of previous pictures, and links to other webcams.
Fort Saint Charles
- Historic Fort St. Charles was restored in 1950. Pierre Gaultier De Verennes, Sieur De La Verendrye, an enterprising Canadian explorer and fur trader, lured into the wilderness by Indian tales of a great "Western Sea", established Fort St. Charles in the summer of 1732.
Northwest Angle Map
- Shows the Northwest Angle in relation to Warroad. Good demarcation of county lines and national border. Also shows land held by Red Lake Reservation. The lines at a right angle on the northwest mark the border with Manitoba. Unfortunately, this map doesn't show islands or land on the Canadian side.
Northwest Angle Topographic Map
- Too wide for most monitors. Shows the Northwest Angle, Oak Island, Flag Island, part of Lake of the Woods, and both sides of the U.S.-Canadian border. Also shows Northwest Angle State Forest.
The Northwest Angle
- 1998 MPR feature story. RealAudio and transcript.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor