Society and Culture
Submit a site
Colleges and Universities
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3rd Michigan Volunteer Infantry Company A
- Civil War Reenacting and Living History
Child & Family Services
- Provides former Michigan members (adult adoptees, birth parents, adult siblings, and adoptive parents) with post-adoption services and intermediary search services.
Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan
- Statewide organization which provides information, financial assistance, and emotional support to families of adults and children affected by leukemia, lymphoma, and other related blood disorders.
- Grassroots organization of business, community leaders, and consumers in Michigan supporting local phone competition, broadband access, and other telecommunication policy issues.
HILPA: Huron Island Lighthouse Preservation Association
- Describes the mission of the Huron Island Lighthouse Preservation Association (HILPA). Provides a history of the lighthouse, background on HILPA, information on membership and meetings, and photos of the lighthouse, as well as some historical photos.
- Charitable organization providing family, youth, and learning opportunities. Lansing, Adrian, and Onondaga.
- Family preservation services. Foster care and adoption programs. Serving five counties.
Michigan Association for Deaf, Hearing and Speech Services
- Statewide agency dedicated to improving the quality of life for deaf, hard of hearing, and speech impaired individuals. Includes information on organization, employment resources, newsletter, and fund raising.
Michigan Association of Government Computer Users
- This is an association of Computer Users from Cities, Township, Villages, and Counties from the Stat of Michigan. Designed to help provide opportunities to learn from each other by sharing experiences.
Michigan Comnet Gateway
- Michigan Comnet is a community of individuals and organizations concerned with increasing communication and information sharing within the nonprofit public service sector.
Michigan Drain Code Coalition
- Michigan Drain Code Coalition seeks to reform the antiquated Michigan law so that it will fairly serve the interests of taxpayers, farmers, landowners and environmentalists.
Michigan Federation Child and Family Adoption Agencies
- Foster care coordinators, state capitol office information, and legislative support.
Michigan Home-Based Family Services Association
- Strengthening families and communities through the advocacy, education and promotion of family-centered, home-based service delivery.
Michigan Interfaith Council on Alcohol Problems
- Christian group that works to increase awareness of alcohol and drug-related problems. Also advocates legislation that brings responsible controls in the areas of alcohol and other drug misuse.
Michigan Library Consortium
- MLC. Michigan.
Michigan Opposing Mandatory Vaccines
- Learn more about vaccinations and immunizations through our links, books, newsletters and events.
Michigan Resources for the Disabled
- Information and links to sites, services and resources for disabled individuals in Michigan provided by Disability Management.
Michigan Self Help for Hard of Hearing People
- SHHH and our members are catalysts that make mainstream society more accessible to people who are hard of hearing, striving to improve the quality of HOH people's lives through education, advocacy and self help.
Michigan Tourist Rail Road and Railroad Museum List
- A listing of attractions in Michigan of interest to railroad fans.
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
- Provides resources and information on issues concerning the blind of Michigan.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor