Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CWA Local 1051
- Represents workers at AT&T and other telecommunications companies in and around Fairhaven, MA.
CWA Local 1365
- Union represents 3,000 workers engaged in the manufacture of transmission equipment for Lucent Technologies (formerly AT&T/Western Electric) at the Merrimack Valley Works in North Andover, Massachusetts.
Graphic Artists Guild - Boston Chapter
- Represents graphic artists, including web designers, in the Boston area. The GAG is affiliated with the UAW.
IBEW Local 1505
- Electrician's union in Woburn, MA.
IBEW Local 2222 Telephone Workers
- Union representing over 4,000 telcommunications workers in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Labor Extension Program at UMass/Lowell
- Provides educational services and technical assistance to unions through open enrollment classes, conferences and seminars on leadership development, contract administration, diversity issues, contract bargaining and related subjects.
Local 509 Service Employees International Union
- Representing human service, educational and public safety employees in Massachusetts.
- Representing 400,000 workers in the state.
Massachusetts Coalition of Police
- Police labor union affiliated with the AFL-CIO.
Massachusetts Labor Links
- Links to online labor sites.
Massachusetts Nurses Association
- The largest professional health care union in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts representing 17,000 members in 80 health care facilities.
National Writers Union Local 5
- Represents journalists, novelists, nonfiction book authors, scriptwriters, copywriters, poets, academics, business and technical writers, and writers in the new electronic media in western New England. The NWU is affilated with the UAW.
Service Employees International Union Local 285
- Cchartered in 1958, to represent the City of Boston workers, the local now represnts more than 10,000 workers including other town, city and state employees, as well as, healthcare employees who work for hospitals, nursing homes, mental health agencies, home care agencies, clinics, and other healthcare providers. Currently has more than 10,000 members.
Teamsters Health and Welfare Fund
- Information on a fund for members of Teamsters Locals 170 and 437.
The Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts
- Mission statement, news, executive board, membership services and related links.
UE Local 264
- Represents workers at Common Wealth Printing in Holyoke, Mass. Common Wealth is a a democratically-run, worker owned co-op.
University Graduate Employees
- Union representing Teaching Assistants and researchers at the University of Massachusetts. Affiliated with the UAW as Local 2322.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor