Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Knights of Columbus - Illinois State Council
- Information and projects from this Catholic male organization.
La Leche League of Illinois
- dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed
League of Illinois Bicyclists
- Invitational rides, club lists, tours, maps, lodging, advocacy info, cycling links, funding info, bike law, newsletter archives, and other information of interest to Illinois and Midwest cyclists.
Learning Disabilities Association of Illinois
- a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the education and general welfare of children and youth of normal or potentially normal intelligence who have learning disabilities of a perceptual, conceptual or coordinative nature or related problems
Mackinaw Canoe Club of Central Illinois
- a not-for-profit organization of amateur canoeists and kayakers whose sole purpose is to promote the recreational use of our navigable waters throughout Illinois and neighboring states.
Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Northern Illinois
- dedicated to the happiness of children who must bear the burden of illness just when they begin to dream
Masons - Grand Lodge of Illinois
- Listing state lodges of the Free, Ancient and Accepted Masons.
Mediation Council of Illinois
- committed to fostering the development of high professional standards and public awareness of mediation
Mhoai: Mobile Home Owners Association Of Illinois
- News, information and education for mobile and manufactured home owners and residents in Illinois.
National Parent Information Network (NPIN) Illinois
- the information link for Illinois families
Older Women's League (OWL) -- Illinois
- Presenting programs on issues of interest to midlife and older women
RAMP Center for Independent Living
- Regional Access and Mobilization Project, Inc., providing services and advocacy for people with disabilities. Serving Boone, DeKalb, Stephenson and Winnebago counties in Illinois.
Rape Crisis Services
- Provides free counseling and advocacy to survivors of sexual violence in Champaign, Douglas, and Piatt counties. Featuring information on rape trauma syndrome and date rape drugs.
The Allendale Association
- Allendale Association is a private, not-for-profit social service agency serving children and adolescents with moderate to severe emotional and behavioral disabilities.
The Illinois Mountain Biking Coalition
- The Illinois Mountain Biking Coalition's web page
Voices for Illinois Children
- working with families, communities and policy makers to ensure that all children grow up healthy, nurtured, safe and well-educated
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor