Submit a site
Assisted Living Facilities
Infertility Clinics and Services
Autism Support Groups
Myasthenia Gravis Organizations
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
US Department of Health and Human Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American College of Physician Executives
- Educational programs, publications and career development.
- On-site chair massage available nationwide.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Mission is to promote health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability. Includes guidelines, articles and resources for consumers and health professionals.
Community Health Status Indicators Project
- Demographic and health statistics for every U.S. county, including comparisons with peer counties with similar demographics.
Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
- Organization for public and environmental health concerns. Includes overview, resources, links and upcoming events.
Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA)
- The federal agency that administers the Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program.
Insure Kids Now
- A White House initiative to insure America's children.
U.S. - Mexico Border Health Association
- Promotes public and individual health along the United States - Mexico border through reciprocal technical cooperation.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- The United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor