Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Childhood Disability Division of South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Site provides consumer information regarding Social Security Administration eligibility standards for children with disabilities.
DD InSite: The TechKnowledge Developmental Disability Resource for Georgia
- A developmental disability resource for people with developmental disabilities, their families, educators and other professionals.
Friends of Disabled Adults and Children
- Non-profit organization providing people with disabilities in the Atlanta area with free medical equipment.
Georgia Council for the Hearing Impaired, Inc.
- Statewide service center for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, late deafened, and deaf-blind.
Georgia Leader Dog for the Blind
- One page site provides consumer and location information for leader dog resources throughout the state.
Georgia Radio Reading Service
- A 24 hour non profit radio station dedicated to bringing contemporary literature, periodicals, and newspapers to the visually challenged. Books and articles are read complete and uncensored by a staff of volunteers.
Georgia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Site provides procedures for joining the professional registry, listing of sign language training workshops, explains process of obtaining certification with links to national and regional resources.
Georgia Speech Language Hearing Association
- Site promotes membership and provides professional resources for continuing education, workshops, and extensive links to state and national organizations.
Georgia State Board of Hearing Aid Dealers and Dispensers
- Site provides information regarding licensure, legislative issues, and ability to research existing licensees.
National Federation for the Blind - South Carolina
- State section of national website that provides basic consumer information regarding training facilities, support services and various resources available to children and adults with visual impairments.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor