Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Community Housing Resource Center
- A not-for-profit corporation formed through a collaboration between: Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership (ANDP), Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation (NRC) and The Atlanta Project (TAP).
Daughters of the British Empire in Georgia
- Non-profit, non-political American society open to women of British or Commonwealth birth or ancestry or married to men of British or Commonwealth birth.
Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta
- Provides support and information to families who have a member with Down syndrome. Offers educational and social programs, publishes a quarterly newsletter, sponsors a bi-annaul conference.
- The online home of the Druid Hills Civic Association. A great information resource for residents of the Historic Druid Hills community. Learn about upcoming events, important issues, and how you can participate in preserving and improving our beautiful community.
Fairlie Poplar District
- Organization to revitalize the business district of Atlanta, Georgia.
Fulton Industrial Business Association
- The Fulton Industrial Business Association (FIBA) was founded in 1988 to accomplish two basic objectives. First is the desire to improve the quality of the Fulton Industrial area as a working environment. Our second objective is to provide continued support for the local "civilian" community, with emphasis on supporting local schools, and keeping the neigborhood clean.
Hightower Trail District, Atlanta Area Council, BSA
- Site links to other BSA Districts, a newsletter, roundtable and commissioner resources, an up-to-date calendar. Learn the history of the Hightower Trail.
Indian American Cultural Association
- Nonprofit community organization serving the metro Atlanta Indian-American community for more than 27 years.
Indiana University Alumni Club of Atlanta
- Information from alumni of Indiana University, residing in Atlanta, Georgia.
Interactive Multimedia Alliance
- A professional organization for Web and Multimedia Developers
Metro Atlanta Landscape and Turf Association
- An organization for professionals involved in the landscape design, construction, and maintenance industry. Offering programs, events, workshops and resources.
Metropolitan Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (Georgia)
- Works toward economic expansion of the metropolitan Atlanta area. The Chamber's current priority is retention and development of a highly skilled and high-tech workforce for Atlanta's businesses.
- A citizen's organization for one of Atlanta's most diverse and growing neighborhoods.
- An area known for its residential diversity combined with an energetic business district. Fox Theater, Woodruff Arts Center, Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Gardens & Atlanta Symphony.
NAACP Online - Atlanta Branch
- Ethnic organization, civil rights, equal rights, constitutional rights, racial discrimination.
NECA Atlanta, Georgia Chapter
- Founded in 1901 to represent, promote, and advance the interest of the electrical contracting industry, of all its branches, and of the public it serves.
National Organization for Women (NOW) - Atlanta Chapter
- Atlanta chapter of women's organization.
North Buckhead Civic Association
- Organization concerned with government happenings, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Parent to Parent of Georgia
- A disability organization and parent support group, providing peer support and resource information.
Rebekah #32, OES
- We are the lovely ladies of Rebekah #32, Reformed Universal Masonic Brotherhood and Order of the Eastern Star. Come see our site and see what we are doing for the community.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor