Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
SHARE-Speech,Hearing,and Rehabilitation Enterprise
- Private firm providing a variety of services including speech and hearing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and supportive work skills training.
Savannah Speech and Hearing Center
- Public funded clinic providing a variety of evaluation and treatment services involving speech, hearing, and communication disorders.
- A nonprofit speciality hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, whose mission is to help people who have experienced a catastrophic injury or disease, which has resulted in a temporary or permanent disability, rebuild their lives with dignity, hope and independence, advocating for their full inclusion in all aspects of community life.
- Physician-owned network including general surgery, colorectal surgery, vascular surgery and plastic surgery. Located in Atlanta.
The Biomedical Interactive Technology Center - Georgia Tech
- Biomedical technology section of Georgia Tech website describing current technology applications in bioscience with more general information on current staffings and employment opportunities.
Tourette Syndrome Association: Georgia and South Carolina
- Providing information and programs related to Tourette Syndrome.
Transplantation Division - Emory University
- Specialty section of University website provides consumer and professional information addressing heart, liver, lung, kidney, bone marrow and pancreas transplant programs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor