Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Federation of Manufactured Mobile Home Owners of Florida
- Statewide, nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the rights of manufactured home owners in the state of Florida.
Florida Alliance for Safe Homes
- A non-profit, public/private coalition dedicated to promoting and encouraging family and home safety.
Florida Dept. of Children and Families Services Reform
- Parents of Florida's children who have become victim of child abuse laws and the abuse of power demonstrated by DCF.
Florida Dust Off Association
- Dedicated to Army Medical Dept. veterans from the Vietnam War.
Florida Housing Coalition
- A nonprofit, statewide membership organization that provides information, training and technical assistance on affordable housing and related issues in Florida.
Florida Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees)
- Leadership development and community service organization for young Floridians.
Florida Library Association
- Florida News Digest, conferences information, continuing education opportunities, and membership list of the Florida Library Association.
Florida Network of Youth and Family Services
- A not-for-profit statewide association representing agencies which serve homeless, runaway and troubled youth ages ten and older and their families.
Florida Public Relations Association
- Serving Florida's public relations professionals.
Florida Society of Goldsmiths
- A nonprofit organization created by metalsmiths to aid and support other metalsmiths through meetings, publicity, workshops and exhibitions.
Florida Speakers Association
- An organization dedicated to the growth and development of the professional speaking industry.
Florida Trail Association
- A non-profit hiking group building the Florida National Scenic Trail (FNST) across the state.
- A collaborative effort by Florida Impact, Florida Legal Services, and Florida Coalition for the Homeless. Focusing on poor and low-income people in Florida, the site features resources for grassroots poverty activists.
Floridians for Fairness
- A non-partisan, grassroots organization working so Florida consumers have a greater choice in the products they sell or purchase.
Heart of Florida United Way
- Find out about the organization, the agencies it supports, and how you can help by volunteering.
- Organization helping to save the Ichetucknee river. Information on current news and events, and river statistics provided.
League of Women Voters of Florida
- Voter services, election issues and information, links to voter information, online registration. Local to national data.
National Minority Supplier Development Council of Florida
- Work with major corporation purchasing and minority businesses.
Newcomers Clubs of Florida
- A directory of newcomers clubs in Florida. The main purpose of most newcomers clubs is to help integrate new members into the local community through general meetings, social events, member support groups, interest groups and children's activities.
Redlands Christian Migrant Association
- Provides quality child care for migrant and rural poor children throughout the State of Florida.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor