Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Steinger, Iscoe & Greene
- Steinger, Iscoe & Greene is a personal injury law firm with offices located throughout Florida committed to one thing: helping clients get the compensation they deserve in the shortest amount of time.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
18th Judicial Circuit State Attorney
- Office mission, legal terms and a description of the criminal justice process, and a list of office awards.
Attorney General Bob Butterworth
- News, legal opinions and consumer information.
Attorney General Opinions
- Advisory legal opinions on questions of statutory interpretation. Searchable database of AGOs from 1974 to the present.
District Court of Appeal Opinions - 1st District
- Decisions available from August 14, 2000 to the present. Archived by week, and searchable by full-text query. Cases are in PDF format.
District Court of Appeal Opinions - 2nd District
- Decisions available from March, 1998 to the present. Indexed by year/month/day of release and also searchable.
District Court of Appeal Opinions - 4th District
- Opinions and Per Curiam Affirmances (PCAs) of the Court for the current year only, indexed by week.
District Court of Appeal Opinions - 5th District
- Contains opinions in PDF format that are searchable and archived by week from May 21, 2001. Site also has oral argument calendar, judges biographies, a fine collection of Florida legal and government links and general information.
Florida Administrative Code
- Searchable database organized by chapter. Documents are in PDF format.
Florida Administrative Weekly
- Provides weekly updates and proposed changes to the Florida Administrative Code. Indexed by week of publication and section from January 8, 1999 to the present, and searchable with each weekly issue.
Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers
- Offers general information and updates. Links to individual county clerks offices where local rules and procedures may be found.
Florida County And Municipal Codes
- Comprehensive compilation of county and municipal codes and ordinances. Alphabetical listings of localities, then indexed by chapter and sub-chapter. Also searchable within the code of each locality.
Florida Court System
- Administrative and general information about Florida state courts.
Florida Department of Revenue - Child Support Information
- Provides resources for state residents including child support statutes, guidelines, payments, and legislation as well as tools for locating missing parents and establishing paternity.
Florida Division of Administrative Hearings
- Active and closed administrative law cases from 1975 to present. Also has DOAH rules, Uniform Rules, and medical malpractice arbitration rules.
Florida General Laws (Pamphlet Laws)
- Available in PDF format. Also provided is a Bill-to-Law cross reference and a Mini-Title-to-Law cross reference.
Florida Law Online
- Privately maintained site with links to court opinions, agencies and legal journals.
Florida Rules of Procedure
- From the Florida Bar, a comprehensive collection including rules of civil, criminal, probate, workers' compensation, traffic, small claims, juvenile, appellate, and family law. PDF format.
Florida Statutes and Constitution
- Searchable yearly volumes of the Florida Statutes from 1995 to 2000. Also, the Digest of Laws for 2000, and the Florida Constitution, as revised in 1968 and subsequently amended.
Florida Supreme Court Opinions
- Decisions from September 30, 1999 to the present. Listed by week of decision, with docket number and party names. Available in PDF, ZIP and self-executing format.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor