Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A collection of resources for Connecticut labor and employment law practitioners
Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- Association of cities and towns in the state which represents municipalities at the General Assembly, before the State executive branch and regulatory agencies, and in the courts.
Divorce Source: Connecticut State Resources
- Articles, links to family law related Internet resources, and addresses and phone numbers of support groups and state organizations.
General Statutes of Connecticut, Revised to 1997
- Effective edition of the State of Connecticut Statutes is current to January 1, 1997 includes table of contents and search for 1999 statutes.
Justice and Youth Grant Programs
- Information on state and federal grants offered to cities and towns, nonprofit agencies and state agencies for the purposes of law enforcement, crime prevention, youth-oriented drug, gang and violence prevention.
Kids Counsel: Center for Children's Advocacy
- Nonprofit organization which promotes and protects the legal rights and interests of poor children dependent upon the judicial, child welfare, health and mental health, education, and juvenile justice systems for their care. Located at the University of Connecticut School of Law in Hartford.
State Legal Materials - Connecticut
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor