Submit a site
UConn School of Education
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Area Cooperative Educational Services
- Regional Service Center representing the south central Connecticut school district with programs and services to promote quality of education.
Business and Industry Service Network
- Collaborative effort of Connecticut's twelve community colleges which links college resources with state business, industry, government and education organizations to provide a range of educational and training services.
Congress of Connecticut Community College
- Union which represents faculty and staff of the community-technical college system.
Connecticut Academy for Education, The
- Nonprofit organization which administers Connecticut's National Science Foundation Statewide Systemic Initiative Project.
Connecticut Adventures in Creativity
- Volunteer organization and Destination ImagiNation affiliate.
Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- An organization of the state's school boards.
Connecticut Association of School Business Officials
- Mission statement, officers and directors, member services, job bank and academic awards.
Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges
- Nonprofit organization representing the 16 accredited, independent colleges and universities in the state. Information on member services, college and financial aid tips, with map of member college locations.
Connecticut Council of Language Teachers
- Nonprofit membership organization which promotes the teaching of foreign languages and civilizations.
Connecticut Education Association
- Membership organization founded in 1848 which focuses on the quality of public education.
Connecticut Educational Media Association
- Connects educational media professionals with a network of experts who share knowledge with school library media professionals.
Connecticut Educators Computer Association
- Nonprofit organization of professionals which promotes the use of technology throughout schools in the state.
Connecticut School Public Relations Association
- Local chapter of the National School Public Relations Association which works to increase public awareness of the role of education.
Connecticut State Music Teachers Association
- Attempts to bring together the common concerns of teacher, parent, student, and the community in the many aspects and phases of applied music-from beginning lessons, through high school, to college preparation and training.
- Regional Service Center representing the western Connecticut school district with programs and services to promote quality of education.
The Connecticut Distance Learning Association
- A non-profit association formed to promote the development and application of distance learning to education, training, research, business, and communications in Connecticut.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor