Society and Culture
Submit a site
Santa Clara County
Los Angeles Metro Area
San Francisco Bay Area
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Common Bond
- San Francisco Support Group For Gay & Lesbian Former Jehovah's Witnesses
All Faith Ministries
- based in Santa Cruz. Welcomes queers of all denominations
Back Door BBS
- Non-censoring ISP for gay material
- social group, member of the Southern California Bear Alliance
- an organization of gay and straight people to convince the mainstream parishioner, and help the mainstream parish, move toward blessing same-sex relationships.
California Men's Gathering
- to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere for men to explore healthy, responsible and satisfying ways of defining one's life as a man in modern American society.
Central California Rainbow Resources
- a bar in Santa Barbara, California, which has drag shows.
Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE)
- A support and advocacy organization for daughters and sons of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parents.
China Rainbow Association - CRA
Claremont United Church of Christ
- Claremont, CA (United Church of Christ) Affirming congregation in which all persons, regardless of race, ethnic background, economic status, gender, age, personal ability, or sexual orienation are equally affirmed into membership, leadership, employment, and joyfully welcomed.
- Gay Latin Party
Coastside Social Group
- Social Group for Gays, Lesbians, Family and Friends. Calendar of events, email list and contacts.
- Conveniently located near Stanford, Daybreak is the only alternative bar between San Francisco and San Jose.
Defenders - San Francisco
- A leather/levi club, and part of Dignity, the national gay Catholic organization, celebrating the sacredness of our leather sexuality.
Diablo Dancers - Concord/Walnut Creek, CA
- A gay and lesbian square dance group located in Concord/Walnut Creek, California. Open to all square dancers, Diablo Dancers does not discriminate in any way regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or for any other reason.We are a social group focusing on having fun, working as a team, and generally supporting each other through the common bond of square dancing.
Different Spokes - Southern California
- Promoting cycling activities among members and friends of the gay and lesbian communities in Southern California.
Dolores Street Baptist Church, SF, CA
- Welcoming and Affirming Baptist Church in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor