San Francisco Bay Area
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aerial Photograph Collection at UC Berkeley
- Photos taken from 1920 to the present.
Aerial Photograph Gallery
- A collection of aerial photographs of many topics from many places in the San Francisco Bay Area. Locations of photos are shown on sections of USGS maps.
Atlas of San Francisco Bay Area
- Includes maps showing population, citizenship, income, poverty, and education.
Bay Area Digital Resource (BADGER)
- Aerial Photos of the San Francisco Bay Area (California).
Bay Area Regional Database (BARD)
- A Bay Area digital map library from the USGS. Some types of maps require special viewing software, but others do not.
- Live shots of various points around the Bay Area, focusing on traffic conditions.
Counties of the Bay Area
- Simple map showing the counties of Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo and San Francisco.
Earthquake Maps and Information
- A series of maps of the San Francisco Bay Area showing many aspects of earthquake effects.
- Bay Area map showing estimates of earthquake probabilites between 2000 and 2030, based on a 1999 study.
Highway System Area Maps
- Showing current road conditions for highways in the Bay Area.
Historical View, 1868
- A bird's-eye view of San Francisco showing the city, the bay, and parts of areas to the north, east, and south of the city.
Historical View, 1875
- A bird's-eye view of the San Francisco area. Includes an index to points of interest and insets "Town of Burlingame" and "Bay of San Francisco."
Historical View, c. 1905
- A bird's-eye view looking from San Mateo to San Francisco.
Images of the Bay Area
- These images from the USGS drape satellite imagery over Digital Elevation Models. Earthquake fault lines are displayed in red.
Pictorial San Francisco Bay Area Map
- Illustrated map showing visitor attractions, cities, and major roads. Clicking on names and illustrations links to their Web sites.
Points of Interest Map
- Shows major highways, communities, and points of interest in the San Francisco Bay Area. Provided by California Division of Tourism in pdf format.
Points of Interest Maps
- User selects a point of interest and receives the section of a Thomas Brothers Map showing its location.
Recent Earthquakes in the Bay Area
- Map and detailed information about recent seismic activity from the U. S. Geological Survey.
Road Map with Points of Interest
- Map in pdf format from the California Division of Tourism shows major highways and visitor attractions in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- A basic highway map of the Bay Area, along with more detailed road maps of Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, and SFO airport. Plus satellite photo of the Bay Area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor