Submit a site
Colleges and Universities
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- News about the international headquarters of this education foundation, located in Hollywood. Describes schools, teacher training programs, mentoring and tutoring using the "study technology" developed by L. Ron Hubbard.
California Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- How to join, apprenticeship, journeyman, local training centers, and health and safety classes.
Crenshaw High School Class of 1975
- Crenshaw High School class of 1975 information, reunion news, pictures, classmate information
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles
- Delphi Academy offers a college preparatory program, emphasizing mastery of the basics at an early age, as well as the development of responsibility, integrity and high standards in each student.
Friends of Cheremoya Avenue School
- Neighborhood organization helping to improve the school by raising funds, volunteering, and encouraging parental participation.
Goethe Institute Los Angeles
- German cultural and information center specializes in German language courses and cultural events.
- Harvard-Westlake School is an independent, coeducational college preparatory day school grades 7-12, located on two campuses in the Los Angeles area.
Hollywood Education and Literacy Project.(H.E.L.P)
- Hollywood Education and Literacy Project,(H.E.L.P.): a community based literacy project; tutoring and mentoring students and families; trains volunteers; no cost to participants; uses the study technology of L. Ron Hubbard.
Hollywood Education & Literacy Project (H.E.L.P.)
- H.E.L.P.: a community based literacy and mentoring project, tutoring and mentoring students and families, training for volunteer tutors and community centers; delivered free of charge. Based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard.
Immaculate Heart High School
- All-girl, Catholic, middle and high school.
- Provides homework assistance, recreation and activities, and safety and supervision in partnership with Los Angeles Unified School District and the City of Los Angeles Mayors Office.
Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles
- An organization that promotes adult, family and workplace literacy efforts in greater Los Angeles through networking.
Los Angeles Educational Partnership (LAEP)
- An independent non-profit organization working to foster and support excellence in public education in the Los Angeles area.
Los Angeles Music Academy
- Professional-level instruction for the bass, guitar, drumset, percussion, and vocals. One-year, three-month, six-month and one-week summer course offered. Emphasis on contemporary performance / extensive ensembles.
Los Angeles Summer School & California Gifted Program
- Summer school programs in Spanish and English.
Loyola High School of Los Angeles
- All-male, four-year, Catholic college preparatory school conducted by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits).
- Independent, urban day school for young women for grades 7-12. Delivering a college prepatory curriculum in an environment imbued with high ethical values. Small class sizes.
Marymount High School
- Independent, Catholic girl's school. Small class sizes.
- High quality private tutoring for elementary and middle school students in West L.A. Well planned lessons, one-on-one tutoring, all subjects.
New World Montessori School
- AMI accredited school for infants and children through the elementary grades. Established 1960 in Los Angeles, CA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor