Submit a site
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Big 5 Youth Group
- Junior high youth group of Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church. Goals, events, activities, and pictures.
City of Coronado
- Coronado, California, is a seaside village located on a peninsula across the bay from San Diego.
Coronado California Links
- Links to lodging, eating places, and real estate.
Coronado Chamber of Commerce
- Membership directory, community information, events, newsletter, and resources.
Coronado City Library
- Guide to library services, online resources, research and study programs, and hours.
- Subscription information for this weekly community newspaper. Online calendar of local events, and how to submit updates.
Coronado Historical Association and Museum of History and Art
- Highlights collection of art, photographs, artifacts, historic papers, and civic, corporate, and government records.
- Community theater group. Information about productions, tickets, supporters, auditions, and acting classes.
Coronado Unified School District
- Coronado Unified School District general information.
Getting Around Coronado
- Information on getting to, from, and around Coronado. Includes ferry schedules, but no fare information.
- Directories and photos of Coronado.
Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church
- GMPC has over 400 members and is the only Presbyterian church on Coronado Island. Visitors are welcomed.
Lamb's Players Theatre
- Offers year-round plays and musicals. Site contains information about the company, its productions, and tickets.
NAS North Island
- Naval Air Station North Island and Naval Amphibious Base Coronado. Naval Air Station, North Island is part of the largest aerospace-industrial complex in the Navy. It includes Naval Amphibious Base Coronado, Outlying Field Imperial Beach and Naval Air Landing Facility, San Clemente Island.
Satellite Pictures of Coronado
- Reference map features satellite pictures of Coronado.
The History of Coronado
- Originally home to tribes of native Americans, Coronado eventually became one of America's leading vacation destinations - San Diego, California.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor