Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
California Area Resource for Educators
- Non-profit community-based agency that collects surplus goods, recyclables and over-runs, from business and industry and recycles them to educators.
California Educational Data Processing Association
- Supporting California's educational technology community.
California Poets in the Schools
- Provides poetry residencies for students in grades K-12 throughout California. The web site features student poetry, biographies of poet-teachers, and information about statewide anthologies.
California Technology Entrepreneurship Center
- Training teachers to conduct tech-industry-based self-employment educational programs.
Clean Air Challenge
- Free workshops for middle and high school level educators from or near Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.
Education for the Future
- Supports systemic change in schools and districts for increased student learning, assisting schools with systemic reform largely through School Portfolios and Data Analysis.
Eureka! California in Children's Literature 1988 - 1997
- Bibliography of noteworthy children's and young adult literature set in California and highlighting California history and culture.
- Strategies in designing and implementing their drug prevention programs, as well as youth violence prevention programs.
Joseph Matteucci Foundation
- JMF's youth non-violence programs make a positive impact on youth through speaking in schools, funding mediation programs, promoting sportsmanship and frustration management techniques for athletes.
- A statewide organization dedicated to improving student performance and achievement in mathematics and science in California.
- Elementary math program designed to help California students achieve proficiency with the new Math Content Standards.
Teacher Education At the University of California
- K-12 educators - preparation and professional development; a University of California Priority
USC California Science Project (CSP)
- Seeks to coordinate science instruction between grades and schools; seeks to increase instructional time allocated to science, especially in the lower grades; and seeks to assist teachers in implementing solid, well-defined inquiry-based learning in their classrooms.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor