Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIDS Resources Information & Resources
- ARIS is the largest AIDS/HIV education and service agency in Santa Clara County.
Alcoholics Anonymous of Santa Clara County
- A fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. Site features meeting locations and contacts.
Bay Area Body Enhancement Clinic
- Cellulite reduction through Endermologie therapeutic massage.
Bay Area Lupus Foundation
- Provides programs, assistance and public awareness for those afflicted with lupus and supports research for the cure and treatment of lupus. San Jose, CA
Community Assn for Rehabilitation
- Provide services for people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Creasman cosmetic surgery
- San Jose area cosmetic surgery including breast implants, liposuction, and breast reduction
Eastfield Ming Quong
- Information to help children and their families achieve and maintain emotional and mental health.
Furlong Vision Correction
- Michael T. Furlong, an ophthalmologist, specializes in LASIK laser eye surgery
Hope Rehabilitation Services
- Provides an array of services that enable infants, young people, adults, and seniors with developmental disabilities to achieve their maximum potential.
Mission Skilled Nursing & Subacute Center
- Short and long term nursing care, including intensive rehabilitation services.
Multiple Sclerosis Foundation - Silicon Valley
- Dedicated to ending the devastating effects of Multiple Sclerosis. Site features events, action alert, about MS, newsletter, and contacts.
- A nonprofit organization that helps frail seniors and disabled adults live as independently as possible by helping with money management, transportation (paratransit), and senior outreach.
Parents Helping Parents
- Helps children with special needs receive the love, hope, respect and services they need by strengthening their families and the professionals who serve them.
Peninsula Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Provides programs that promote independence and improve quality of life for the blind and visually impaired.
Red Cross - Palo Alto Chapter
- Provides disaster services as well as first aid training, CPR training, and other services.
Red Cross - Santa Clara Valley Chapter
- Provides services for victims of disaster and lifesaving instruction like CPR and first aid. Site features news, contacts, training information, and donation opportunities.
Saint Louise Hospital
- 60-bed hospital in Morgan Hill guide.
Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists
- Provides local, state, and federal news regarding the practice of school psychology and special education.
The Health Trust
- The Health Trusts vision is to be the leading venture capitalist for funding innovative nonprofit health prevention services and programs within the Santa Clara Valley.
The Osteoporosis Center of San Jose
- Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of osteoporosis.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor