Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bay Area Homeless Alliance, San Mateo County
- BAHA San Mateo is a collaboration of community service agencies whose goal is to prevent or reduce homelessness. Offers technical assistance, training, jobs and housing listings, voicemail coordination.
Clara-Mateo Alliance Shelter
- Homeless shelter on VA grounds in Menlo Park provides a safe, structured, and supportive place to live while working on overcoming homelessness. The shelter provides a hot dinner meal for residents.
Coastside Opportunity Center
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving coastal residents of San Mateo County offering social services, case management, transportation.
El Centro de Libertad
- Outpatient drug and alcohol recovery program serving San Mateo County with offices in Redwood City and Half Moon Bay. Bilingual English and Spanish. Serves adults, youth and families. Treatment and prevention.
North Peninsula Neighborhood Services Center, Inc.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization offering social services in South San Francisco, San Bruno and Brisbane and free and low-cost home repair, community education and outreach throughout San Mateo County, California.
- A non-institutional residential alcohol and drug recovery program in San Mateo, California. 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation
- Nonprofit organization providing a broad range of services dedicated to meeting the needs of low-income residents within central San Mateo County. Food, clothing, furniture, shelter, education and health care are all provided free of charge.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization serving disabled and senior coastal residents in San Mateo County, California. Services include transportation, case management, hot food, home repair. Operates Next-to-New thrift store.
- A nonprofit organization which provides housing and services for homeless families and individuals. San Mateo County's first and only 24-hour, year-round emergency shelters. First Step for Families in San Mateo serves homeless families. Maple Street Shelter in Redwood City houses homeless single adults.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor