Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association Québec - San Diego
- Community organization for transplanted Québec natives in southern California (site in French)
Blue Knights Motorcycle Club
- Motorcycle club for law enforcement officers and members of law enforcement agencies.
Cornell Club of San Diego
- Conducts alumni interviews, sponsors alumni events, and provides a San Diego-area network for Cornell University alumni to learn and socialize.
Jewish Family Service
- Social service agency. Information about programs and services, including those for seniors, children, and families.
- History, heritage, culture, reservations, casinos, news and Events of the past and present about the Kumeyaay nation indians.
Mommies and Kids Club
- Social club for mothers of children under 6 years of age, with playgroups, mom's night out, field trips, monthly meetings, newsletters, baby-sitting co-op, specialty clubs and recipe swaps.
Ohio State University Alumni Club of San Diego
- Activities and networking for OSU alumni in the San Diego, California metropolitan area.
Otay Ranch One Community Association
- The Village of Heritage in Otay Ranch, to consist of 2300+ residential units, walking trails, four community parks, and Heritage public park with swim facilities.
PAWS North County - Pets Are Wonderful Support
- Volunteer organization that helps the chronically ill and elderly keep their pets by providing assistance with food and feeding, grooming, walking, waste cleanup, veterinary services and transportation. North San Diego County.
San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
- A professional organization by and for printed circuit designers. Mission statement, events calendar, sponsors, resources, and minutes of meetings.
San Diego HIV Consumer Council
- The San Diego HIV Consumer Council provices support, improves quality of care/treatment services for individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
San Diego Horticulture Society
- Promoting the enjoyment, art, knowledge and public awareness of horticulture in the San Diego area while providing the opportunity for education and research.
San Diego Hysterical Society
- Humorous accounts of fictional people and bogus events.
San Diego Mountain Biking Association
- The San Diego Mountain Biking Association is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization representing the interests of off-road cyclists and other non-motorized trail users in the San Diego Region.
San Diego Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club
- Mission is to enjoy lives with Staffy friends and help others do the same. West Coast residents will see our club represented at conformation, obedience, agility, and field trials.
Signs Of Silence
- A not-for-profit agency serving the deaf and hard-of-hearing in North San Diego County. Information about programs, accomplishments, and opportunities to support.
Southern California Web Programmers Forum
- The Southern California Web Programmers Forum is a non-profit organization dedicated to sharing information about Web programming technologies. It is intended for Web developers, Web programmers, and Webmasters.
WebSanDiego Mailing List
- WebSanDiego is a mailing list for San Diego web designers and developers.
Welcome to MAAC Project
- The MAAC has developed specific services to address the high rate of alcohol and drug abuse to help achieve long-term sobriety. Recovery and Human resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor