Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
County Data Page
- Government contact information, elected officials, some with email addresses, list of cities, links to census data. From the National Association of Counties.
County of Kern
- Official directory of information on government services, officials, and county communities.
Kern Council of Governments (Kern COG)
- An association of city and county governments created to address regional transportation issues.
Kern County Administrative Office
- The CAO develops budget, policy and administrative recommendations for the Board of Supervisors
Kern County Aging & Adult Services
- Provides senior information & referral services. Program areas include but are not limited to: health insurance counseling, in home supportive services, nutrition, and adult protective services
Kern County Agricultural Commissioner
- Promotes and protects the agricultural industry, environment and public in Kern County.
Kern County Assessor
Kern County Board of Supervisors
Kern County Clerk of the Board
- Responsible for attending all Board of Supervisors meetings and recording official actions, maintaining records and indexes dating back to 1866, and providing a variety of administrative services to the Board.
Kern County Engineering & Survey Services Department
- The Kern County Engineering & Survey Services Department is a service organization that facilitates land development for Kern County.
Kern County Environmental Health Services Department
- An agency committed to improving the quality of life in Kern County by safeguarding it through education, cooperation, and fair application of health and safety standards.
Kern County General Services
- Provides Kern County government with a broad range of support services from building maintenance to general custodial services in addition to assisting County departments, agencies and special districts with their purchasing needs.
Kern County Human Services
- County agency dedicated to building healthy self-sufficient families and individuals.
Kern County Links
- Collection of links to various Kern County governmental departments, agencies, public records, maps and more. From YBLost.
Kern County Personnel Department
- Provides a full range of personnel services to the County operating departments to ensure a diversified and productive work force.
Kern County Planning Department
- The Kern County Planning Department is a service organization that facilitates the planning for Kern County.
Kern County Recorder
- Responsible for recording, filing and safekeeping documents establishing ownership of land in the county, as well as those pertaining to liens or encumbrances on land. The Recorder's Office also registers and files marriage, birth and death certificates.
Kern County Resource Management Agency
- The Kern County Resource Management Agency is a service organization that facilitates the development for Kern County.
Kern County Roads Department
- Constructs and maintains public roads and highways in unincorporated areas of Kern County.
Kern County Sheriff's Department
- Public safety and county law enforcement information and departmental profile. Contact information provided.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor